Thursday, December 30, 2010
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
So … to enter this giveaway …
- Have a public profile, otherwise leave your email address with your comments. If I can't contact you, you can't win.
- Post each of your entries in separate comments on this post. Otherwise, entries combined in a single post will only be counted as one.
- Any comments determined to be sp@m-r-sp@mish will be deleted and not counted as an entry - so please don't leave links unless they're relevant to this giveaway.
- Leave a comment - any comment at all.
- Visit my ArtFire studio or my Zibbet shop and leave a comment about your favorite thing(s) there.
- Blog about this giveaway and leave the URL to your blog post as your comment.
- Tweet this giveaway and post the URL to your tweet as your comment. You can use the twitter button (below) if you like.
- Be or become a follower to this blog, leaving a comment to let me know.
- Be or become a walkinthewoods1 Twitter follower, likewise leaving a comment.
- Stumble this blog giveaway page and leave the URL to your StumbleUpon profile page as your comment.
Wellness Journey . . . Here and There
Welcome to my blog!
No telling where this may lead. For me, herbs encompass one day, spiritual guidance the next, shamanic journeys another, maybe time spent with Nature, or drumming, and so on . . . you get the idea. To me, this diversity is at the heart of the people's medicine. We have choices. We have the will to learn about them. We have the power to choose. And we have the right to change!
A regular entry in a blog, like any journal, may force me to focus on one aspect of wellness or another (something many of my peers have "encouraged" me to do, and yet I resist!). On the other hand, this practice may simply allow me to organically explore the diversity of life, healing, spirit and energies that make up my being and offer me the experiences and opportunities that I am able to share with others - in the hopes to nurture holistic wellness and growth.
So, join me in this journey, wherever it may lead, and - please - add your comments, for they are food for me! I invite you to offer your experiences and insights, as well as your challenges to my perceptions!
So that is where I am today. I wonder where I will be tomorrow?
Be well by Nature!
Monday, December 27, 2010
Saturday, December 25, 2010
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
This weeks On Fire for Handmade Featured Artisan is Luisa of Crocheted Little Things, who creates really cute crocheted cupcakes, faux foods and self-care/spa items too.