My approach to art is primarily intuitive and rooted in healing, wellness and personal evolution. It is the process - the ritual - of creating that I focus on, and the messages, lessons and wisdom that make manifest through the act of creating ~ not the finished piece. I am dedicated to art journaling and love sharing the joys and benefits of this daily practice ~ among other things ~ with others.
In short, creating art and working with herbs and sharing these experiences with others are all Medicine ~ Medicine that belongs to every one of us.
HEALING ART - healing expression
~ creative play and intuitive art workshops inspired to nurture holistic health, wellness and personal evolution ~ offered on-location at studio #336 at Whiting Mills in Winsted, CT.
- heART Journaling Day - takes place every 3rd Saturday from 12 noon to 3pm throughout the winter months.
- Create your own Art Journal workshop - learn a simple method of bookbinding to create your very own art journal.
- I LoVe Art Journaling! - an art journal workshop series to experience various mixed media techniques as well as be introduced to some holistic play!
- Why heART journal? - a holistic art journal journey / workshop series to explore some of the (infinite) motivations, reasons and benefits to journaling with imagery, play as well as words, all the while employing simple mixed-media techniques. .
- Who I Am - a holistic heART journal workshop series to explore, through mixed media techniques, your thoughts, will, actions, feelings, beliefs, passions ... all that you love, all that you are.
- Divine Your Divinity - an afternoon workshop to explore the "Face of the Feminine Divine" as you perceive it, as you relate to it, and to create “Her” image using meditation, intention, paint and mixed media techniques, all the while nurturing relationship with your spiritual connection to Life.
- Waking the Wyld Womyn - an afternoon workshop intended to excavate, wake, love and express your wyld-womyn-child! You will be guided in creating journeys and pieces of healing art that open you to your inner wildness, that part of you that's be tamed, tempered, even caged, perhaps since you were a we one.